What To Test?
- Swapping: Test swapping on main pools, track errors and bugs.
- Send: Test sending tokens using exchange interface.Sending test should be on both simple send and (swap & send option).
- Pool: testing add liquidity and create new liquidity pool.
- Fixed Swapping Pools.
- Whitelist pools.
- Donation pools.
Who would be able for to Testing Program?
- Be sure you have MetaMask wallet loaded with small amount of real money (mainly ETH & USDT).
- Aware of Ethereum transactions tracking using etherscan.io.
- Good understanding of pools & liquidity.
- Submit your request into the post on Discussion Board.
- We will contact you directly using Discussion Board Direct Messages.
How to start testing?
- Obtain some test Ether from a Ropsten Faucet (here, here or here) to be able to start testing.
- Make sure that you select the Ropsten TestNetwork on MetaMask.
- Now you are all set to start testing the SeaSwap platform.
What is the Benefits?
- As long as you are a regular tester, you will grantee a monthly $FISH token.
- You will be promoted to a closed group to (test/discuss/vote) the early deployed features.
- You will get more advantages for our activities.
To follow up and participate please go this page.